Joinpd: Step by Step Complete Guide
Table of contents
- Students’ Quick Guide to Login
- JoinPD as a student: How to log in | Step-by-Step Guide
- JoinPD as a Teacher: How to log in
- What is the importance of joining PD, and how it works?
- Price Plan of Joinpd
- Features that make Peardeck unique
- The benefits of joining Joinpd for students
- FAQ About Joinpd
“Joinpd” is functional software teachers and students can use to learn things. It is an active online platform that allows users to attend official teacher presentations. When the teacher makes a presentation, they should log into their JoinPD account and send the Peardeck Login Code to all students or those who need to join from different places.
Learn more about joinpd by staying with us.
Students’ Quick Guide to Login
Pear Deck Sessions do not require students to create accounts, but they may need a Google or Microsoft Office 365 account if the teacher specifies it in their Settings.
Teachers start Pear Deck Sessions, and students will be sent the Join Link or Join Code.
- Depending on the student, either:
- You can either click on the link or
- Enters the Join Code at joinpd.com
- During the session, if the presenter requires an email login, the student will automatically be logged in or asked to choose an email account.
- Students are now viewing the presentation slides and responding to interactive questions in the Student View.
JoinPD as a student: How to log in | Step-by-Step Guide
If you are a student and need help logging into Joinpd, read on.
Use your Google or Microsoft account to sign in at https://app.peardeck.com/.
The next step is to link your Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive account to a cloud storage service.
You must create an account on Peardeck to join to participate in the presentation.
Peardeck will generate a unique joinpd code for each student if you click the Join presentation button. Students receive invitations via Gmail and can join Joinpd.
The presentation will be accessible quickly and efficiently to students using this approach.
JoinPD as a Teacher: How to log in
- You can choose whether students join your Sessions anonymously or with an email account as the teacher (presenter).
- Whenever you present a session, you won’t be able to retrieve students’ names or emails.
- Suppose you turn off student login and allow them to join anonymously. Turn ON student login to gather email addresses and names again at any time.
What is the importance of joining PD, and how it works?
Academic settings are increasingly using this presentation style.
- The interactive application allows you to ask and answer questions in real-time.
- University academies, schools, and also colleges can use it.
- Usage of presentation anywhere
- Also, Distributed to whomever you wish and used for whatever purpose.
- However, To select who may see your presentation, you only need a Pear Deck account and the code.
Price Plan of Joinpd
Although joinpd offers many free features, the premium plans provide more access and functionality. Here are the price plans of joinpd.com
Peardeck offers a freemium service.
It is entirely secure and also fasts. Pear Deck combines slide presentations with interactive questions. Teachers and schools can use various free tools or subscribe to a premium account.
Features that make Peardeck unique
Besides being able to measure the student’s progress, it offers several features that can be helpful to teachers.
- Tool for making video presentations
It’s a video presentation tool that lets you run any app or website if you know how to use it. Educators have access to a comprehensive manual that explains how to use Pear Deck.
- Access to content
Teachers can upload videos to Pear Deck and also create presentations. You don’t need to go anywhere else to find presentation templates if you want to build a lesson around a new topic. Pear Deck has a library of templates for this purpose, so you don’t need to go anywhere else. On Pear Deck’s official website, you can see them.
In Pear Deck’s training sessions, new and experienced educators are welcome. These sessions include:
- Google Slides has been enhanced with Pear Deck.
- Also, Google Slides has been sped up with Pear Deck.
- Presentation software for Pear Deck online
Newcomers and advanced students can enroll in any of the courses mentioned above.
- Active learning
With Pear Deck, students actively engage in class discussion and hands-on practice. Through different games and exercises, Pear Deck keeps students engaged and engaged.
It was out of an active learning environment that group projects grew. However, Students in a traditional classroom sit and take in the information.
The benefits of joining Joinpd for students
- There is no charge for students and educators to attend the live presentation.
- The teacher sends email links to the presentations to the appropriate students.
- Furthermore, it fosters a growth mindset among students and an appreciation for education.
- It is also important to promote students’ social norms.
- It may be possible for students interested in this tool to achieve their goals.
- Answers can be submitted to the presentation by students.
- When students are presented with fresh material, Joinpd prevents them from making changes to their responses.
FAQ About Joinpd
What is the best way to listen to a presentation?
To participate in the Q&A session with the class, teachers upload their presentations to JoinPD and give the delegate a code.
Additionally, teachers have the authority to restrict and manage the behavior of their students.
Students can’t revise their responses after submitting them with JoinPD, which is teachers’ favorite feature.
Joinpd is one of the best software for collaborating on presentations, as both educators and students can benefit from its many features.
We hope you find this article helpful. We know Pear Deck is a fantastic resource for classrooms and students. Students learning abilities are boosted.